5/28/2010

GARDEN SEEDS AND ME

Do you ever wonder how the seeds people plant feel about being planted?  Are they eager to be buried in earth?   What would such eagerness require?  I know Carol thinks deep thoughts as she goes about the garden this week.  She talks to the seeds and I think that must comfort them.

Does plant knowledge prevail over fear in the baby seeds as they disappear into the ground?  I wonder about that and I don't feel quite so afraid of what is going on in myself.   I get afraid because my eyesight is not better.  I get confused about where I am and the whole world seems to be in my way with a loss of direction.  People have to help me get going in a safe direction again.   I don't think people help the seeds find their way.  Do I have it in myself to find my own way?

No comments: