6/26/2010

WE CAN STOP THE HATE

I don't know what to make of it.  Am I supposed to bark at "intruders" or not?  Jan gives me mixed messages when she comes down at 3:00 a.m. and tells me "thank you" for letting her know there's a deer in the yard and then tells me "be quiet now and go back to sleep."  The sisters say all the barking in the world won't stop the deer from coming on to "our" property because this is their property, too.  Where are they supposed to go? 

This rooster, unnamed because he might yet some day end up in a stew, makes a lot more noise than I do and he orders "his" hens around.  Am I to tolerate him, too?  What would you do about him out on the chapel rail, railing at the world?

There is a web site called We Can Stop The Hate.  It has a lot of good information about immigration for humans.  I'm considering how it applies to me.  Check it out.

No comments: