5/21/2011

May Means Apple Blossoms

Well, I made it through our spring work day, but not without complaint.  Because it was raining and wet, they made me stay in on the porch.  It is difficult to be hospitable when you are kept away from the guests.  Why was it okay for them to be in the rain and not me?  Good question, huh.  See Clare's Well website for news on the workday.

Today is sunny and what a pleasure it is to be out on the grass under the apple tree.  I am receiving a shower of apple blossoms as they parachute to the ground around me. 
The bees are having to hurry up to get what they need from them before they are all blown away.

Other spots of beauty are showing up.  Spring's miracles abound around
the mailbox, too.  I am the most lucky dog in the world because I live here.





As Sister Janice Wiechman exclaims, "We live in paradise!"  Enjoy the beauty around you wherever you are.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

We DO live in a paradise!! Thank you for your words - as usual, they fill me up!!